Yorktel’s Emmy Award Winning Media Services division provides a full suite of professional media and event production services. From concept to completion, script to screen, Yorktel’s production services enable you to effectively communicate your message, program, vision to your intended audience, in the room or around the world.
Yorktel’s Media Services Team is comprised of some of the brightest and innovative television, film, and digital media professionals whose work has been for or aired on A&E, ABC, BET, Bloomberg, CBS, CNBC, CNN, Discovery, Disney, ESPN, FOX, HBO, History Channel, MSNBC, MTV, NBC, PBS, Pentagon Channel , Reuters, TV One.
Trusted by executives at leading Fortune 500 companies and senior government officials, Yorktel has built its reputation on consistently delivering productions on time and on budget while meeting the highest broadcast quality standards.
- Video Production (multi-camera switched I-MAG)
- Audio Production (wireless and wired audio capture)
- Sound Reinforcement (distributed line arrays and amplification for venues large and small)
- Lighting (stage wash or full theatrical lighting, rigging, design)
- Projection (front and rear HD projection systems, flown or on floor, projection mapping)
- Staging (indoor and outdoor staging for any location, venue, occasion)
Broadcast Production Services
- Creative Development (conceptual, script and screenplay, storyboard, budgeting)
- Pre-production (casting, location scouting, shot list, production schedule, set design, art design, wardrobe, production coordination, logistics)
- Production (35mm, 16mm, HD, cinematography, lighting, staging, special effects, makeup, electric, broadcast transmissions, production management)
Post Production Services
- Video Editing (AVID, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere)
- Audio (mixing, sweetening, sound design, ADR)
- Motion Graphics / Animation (Cinema 4D, 3-D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Distribution (film, television satellite broadcast via satellite or fiber, Internet distribution, tape duplication in broadcast and consumer formats, CD/DVD authoring and duplication)
- Digital Media (signal acquisition, encoding, live content delivery, on-demand storage and hosting, synchronized multimedia, scheduling, reporting, security, global content delivery)