Yorktel has been delivering enterprise video solutions for over 36 years. Our turnkey webcasting service provides the perfect forum for all-hands events, remote training, and company-wide announcements across diverse lines of business.
Yorktel VMR Webcasting Service is easy to set up and manage, with a user-friendly interface that is ideal for presenting audio, video, or other content to your remote workforce without the need for an on-site production crew. Our webcasting solution is designed for quick implementation and can accommodate thousands of global users, securely.
Contact us today to live stream your next CEO address, webinar, or virtual training.
Top 5 Benefits of Webcasting and Virtual Meeting Rooms from Yorktel
- Webcasting presenters can initiate a spontaneous or planned virtual meeting for internal end users or an external audience.
- Participants can use Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams, Pexip, or Zoom to call from any virtual meeting room and stream to any device.
- Presenters can stream audio, video and content to their viewing audience.
- Features include pre-event registration and post-event analytics.
- Customers can access archived events if they missed the original webcast.
Top Webcasting Applications
- CEO address / all-hands / town-hall style meetings with a large, remote audience
- Training on new or updated WFH technologies or M&Ps
- Webinars in place of in-person presentations or events
- Virtual classroom training for K-12 or
Feel Confident with Secure Streaming Technology
Yorktel VMR Webcasting service leverages the inherent security offered by Yorktel’s datacenter, hosting server, and network hardware. Users have the ability to stream your message and content securely using HTTPS delivery across several options. Consult with our webcasting services experts to discuss which VMR will match the security requirements of your organization.
Flexible Options to Connect with Your Webcasting Environment
Yorktel Webcasting service can integrate with all major video conferencing service providers. It is easy to implement and fully compatible with Yorktel’s existing streaming platform.
Connect point-to-point to your video codec, or join your bridge. Both scenarios are hosted on the Yorktel streaming platform and backed by a fully redundant data center.
Integrates with any VMR:
- Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Webex Meetings
- Traditional VTC codec