Thanks to the current climate, many companies are taking a “necessity is the mother of invention” approach to creating a telework program – and doing it fast. As a result, remote work solutions are up and running. But employees might not have all the support they need.
With that in mind, Yorktel has created a mini-portfolio of Work from Home Resources. These solutions and services are designed to dramatically help your workforce. They’ll make a big impact, without needing a big technology investment to match. And the free download – Top 5 Strategies for Working from Home – is just because we want to offer all the help we can during these difficult times.
Invest Small Now for a Big Future Impact
We understand that you might not have the bandwidth to take on an enterprise-sized technology upgrade right now. Which is why our experts can manage any effort for you – large or small. A relatively small investment of time and thought could make a big difference down the road – especially as we prepare to reopen and return to work.
Whether you’re an enterprise organization with a fully functioning remote workforce or a mid-size business in need of a little support, there’s a resource here for you.
Explore this list of Work from Home Resources
- Microsoft Teams Training – Virtual Training options to empower your organization with all of Microsoft Teams’ collaborative capabilities. Classes for the Beginner, Power User, Virtual Trainer and IT Administrator.
- Virtual Meeting Room Webcasting – Turnkey, secure live webcasting service designed for quick implementation and can accommodate thousands of global users. Perfect for your next town-hall-style meeting, webinar, customer presentation or virtual training.
- Consulting Bundles – A collection of consulting packages designed to set the stage for a successful telecommuting program. Options for virtual training, network health assessments, and work from home execution strategies.
- IT Manager Work from Home Planning Guide – Guidance for your IT Manager on how to align telework best practices with your current network environment, assess your monitoring & management, and much more.
- Top 5 Strategies for Working from Home – Best practices, tips and tools to help your telecommuters. Stay focused and productive while Working from Home with this free downloadable PDF.
We are adding to this mini-portfolio each week. Check back often to see how we can help your remote workforce be more productive and efficient.
Contact us at WFH@Yorktel.com to let us know how we can support your telecommuting program.Back