The journey to digital workplace transformation requires physical workplace transformation as well. How so? Join Vishal Brown, SVP, Enterprise Product Management of Yorktel to discuss the topic: “Migrating to Microsoft Teams: Is your network ready?” As teams grow, there is an increase in demand placed on the enterprise’s infrastructure.
This webinar, scheduled for April 3rd, 2019 at 11 am EST/3 pm GMT, will explore how Wired and Wireless Network Assessments, particularly for Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams, can enable a smooth transition to wireless work styles and guide you along the path to Digital Workplace Transformation. You will learn:
- The role Network Assessments play in Digital Workplace Transformation and the future of work
- How heat-mapping can uncover previously unidentified network weaknesses
- How to ensure network design flexes to accommodate a larger user base without becoming oversubscribed
- The importance of reliable wired coverage, especially with Microsoft Teams’ emergence as a key collaboration component in today’s workplace
- How the relationship between the cloud and the data center impacts smart network design
Sign up today by CLICKING HERE.
If you’re interested in “Migrating to Microsoft Teams: Is your network ready?”, check out our recorded webinar “Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams: Navigate the Roadmap.” To get the recorded version of this webinar, CLICK HERE.
Additionally, checkout our FREE whitepaper on this subject entitled: “Moving from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams?” by CLICKING HERE.Back