- This event has passed.
Skype for Business to Teams: Navigate the Roadmap (Webinar)
November 1 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
With Microsoft’s plans to bring the capabilities of Skype for Business in the cloud into Teams, today’s Microsoft users face a transition which will impact communications and collaboration from desktop to conference room tabletop.
Fortunately, Yorktel’s Webinar Series will help you navigate the Teams Roadmap, leading you to the Teams tools you need to ensure that your journey is smooth sailing.
Join Patrick Payette, Senior Microsoft Solutions Architect, as he guides you through the necessary steps to minimize the potential chaos and maximize the efficiencies of making your transition to Teams.
In the Skype for Business to Teams: Navigate the Roadmap webinar you will learn:
- What is the Roadmap to Teams and what are its key features
- Tips for a successful migration, including interoperability during adoption
- How Teams works on a desktop, mobile device or a conference room
- How Teams impacts Cloud Voice and PSTN calling, including Direct Routing (BYOT)
- Meeting Room solutions and integration best practices for your existing video infrastructure
There will be a Q&A session during the last 10 minutes of the webinar.
Skype for Business to Teams: Navigate the Roadmap
November 1st, 2018 | 11:00 AM EDT
Can’t attend live? We will send out slides and the recording after the webinar to all registrants.
Senior Microsoft Solutions Architect