Cone Health’s application analyst, Dolly Walkup, recently spoke to Healthcare IT News about how they successfully overcame telemedicine challenges across their 160-bed ICU departments by designing a customized implementation that included Yorktel’s Univago HE.
Read the complete article, New telemedicine and monitoring systems give Cone Health ICU caregivers more views and data, to understand how the North Carolina-based multi-hospital health system:
- Addressed issues with a legacy system that was deemed too labor-intensive for their ICU staff
- Improved staff workflow and patient safety with remote monitoring
- Identified one universal A/V system with improved capabilities compared to their previous solution
- Crafted a customizable build that focuses caregivers on only the most vital and up-to-date patient data
- Gleaned actionable advice for other ICU departments related to system transitions and acuity scores
Read the full Healthcare IT News article here.Back