To our Valued Customers,
We remain incredibly grateful for the trust you place in us when you allow us to support your business. Considering ongoing and increasing concerns regarding the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), Yorktel would like to take this opportunity to speak to the impacts on our activities and share some of the steps we are taking to protect our colleagues and to mitigate risks. Please be assured we are proactively addressing the evolving situation.
Our priority remains the well-being of our colleagues and sustaining the quality of our services. We have activated our Pandemic Response Team and are closely monitoring the latest reports from the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), other federal departments, and state agencies.
- Last month, we completed a substantial desktop technology investment, further enabling our staff and ensuring the uninterrupted support of our customers.
- Early this month, we adopted a strict travel policy, and we have canceled in-person meetings, not only to protect our employees but also to do what we can to help prevent the spread of the virus. We have reviewed and implemented business continuity plans as we prepared for the escalating situation.
- This week, we encouraged all staff whose primary functions enable them to work remotely to do so. At the same time, we remain dedicated to providing a safe workplace and to keeping our facilities open through increased cleaning services, additional hand sanitizing stations, and other measures.
- We continue with infrastructure testing and monitoring to prevent or limit any interruptions.
- We have communicated recommendations on social distancing, the importance of handwashing, and other precautions internally.
If you need our support, we’re here to help. Our teams are always available to serve you.
Ron Gaboury Ken Scaturro
CEO President & COO
For information about COVID-19, we recommend contacting the CDC (cdc.gov) and your local health department website.