There are multiple versions of the Univago Mobile Cart, each designed to meet the needs of a specific clinical environment. For example, the high-end carts include features specifically designed to cope with the visual and auditory chaos of the ICU. All of the carts are purpose-built, engineered from the ground up for the superior reliability and mobility necessary in a health care setting. They are fully interoperable with your existing technology, giving you the agility to bring video where you need it most and allowing you to reach more patients for greatly improved quality of care.
Clinicians connect to the carts through the Univago HE platform using a combination of standards-based video conferencing systems: Microsoft clients, EHR systems, and WebRTC browsers. Intuitive, on-screen controls, which can be moved or closed for personal preference, give clinician users full control of the session.
Key Features for all Carts
- PTZ Camera provides full pan, tilt & zoom controls provide remote users with an immersive camera experience.
- Pre-sets for preferred camera positions; snap-shot for detailed still images
- Intelligent ‘Speed Zoom’ settings
- IR lights and night vision enabled
- Clinician & patient side audio/video controls
- Initiate call to remote participants
- Real-time alerts & notifications
- Mobile Wireless Design provides built-in Wi-Fi and a battery pack, allowing for a truly flexible mobile care solution.
Request a demo to learn how the Univago HE platform can improve the safety of high-risk patients!
Use this form to get in touch with us. We look forward to working with you!