Simplify with a Subscription Solution and a Single Client
The Future of Work trend is playing an increasing role in how today’s businesses are empowering employees with forward-thinking communication and collaboration technology. Microsoft’s Skype for Business Online and Server 2019 are both savvy choices – designed to enable today’s modern workplace with tools that will facilitate productivity and drive growth.
As a Microsoft Certified Partner, Yorktel’s deep expertise in the Microsoft product realm can streamline your Skype implementation, providing the guidance you need for a seamless planning, assessment, integration and user adoption experience.
Who Needs Skype for Business Online?
- Would you like to avoid capital expenditure on a software purchase in favor of an operational subscription-based payment?
- Would you benefit from enterprise-class voice, chat and collaboration – all in a single interface?
- Are you interested in lowering your TCO with a cloud-based application?
- Would you like to simplify a currentlycomplex user experience?
If you answered “yes,” it’s time to explore Skype for Business Online.
Who Needs Skype for Business Server 2019?
- Would you like to upgrade but continue utilizing your on-premises investment?
- Would you prefer to avoid the cloud?
- Are you intrigued by the possibility of using a single client for all UC including voice?
- Would you like to have control over system aspects like security and scheduled updates?
- Would you like to customize how Skype for Business integrates with your other IT systems?
If you answered “yes,” it’s time to explore Skype for Business Server 2019.
The Yorktel Difference
Microsoft Partnership Expertise – As a Microsoft Gold Certified Communications and Messaging Microsoft Partner, Yorktel has the technical resources to plan, deliver and manage Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2019. Also, Yorktel holds partnerships with other Microsoft Certified Partners, providing an additional layer of industry expertise.
Value-Add Core Competencies – Yorktel Consultancy provides additional value-added core competencies, including network assessments, system cost/feature analyses, telephony bill analysis, asset management, and hosted SBC/SIP trunking. These capabilities provide an unusual dimension of expertise to our Skype projects.
Mobilizing the Modern Workplace – Yorktel’s knowledge of Microsoft products allows us to assist clients in navigating the cultural impact of the project in addition to the technology adoption. We recognize the benefits and pitfalls of the products, based on your expectations and business goals, and maximize those benefits to accommodate your user base.