Helping to Manage Your Organizational Change
Microsoft collaboration solutions are more impressive than ever before, enabling teamwork within the office and around the globe. Microsoft Skype for Business, Skype for Business Online and Teams can serve as a powerful drivers for an organization’s digital workplace transformation and the future of work.
Unfortunately, many organizations embrace these solutions without considering the factors that will most benefit their end users. A detailed understanding of an organization’s network requirements and its readiness to integrate new technology are critical to maximizing that technology’s true potential. For example, new solutions can consume an inordinate amount of bandwidth. If this extra demand on the network is not addressed before implementation, applications will compete for that bandwidth. Frustrated end-users will be less productive and less enthusiastic about adopting new collaboration tools if bandwidth is not allocated and prioritized based on real-time application needs.
Yorktel’s Microsoft Network Readiness Assessments provide a detailed analysis of your existing network’s capabilities and a roadmap to readiness as you prepare to adopt or upgrade Microsoft collaboration solutions. We offer several tiers of assessments – Express, Enterprise, and Advanced – so you can select the level of detail and speed that best meets your organizational needs. As a Microsoft Certified Partner, we have deep expertise across the entire Microsoft product line and can guide your experience and maximize your network potential.
Who Needs Yorktel’s Microsoft Network Readiness Assessment?
- Do you plan to integrate any Microsoft collaboration tools into your existing network?
- Do you lack a clear understanding of the present and future state of your network and its ability to accommodate real-time applications?
- Have you considered the potential pitfalls of integrating new technology without assessing whether your network has the bandwidth to accommodate higher levels of traffic?
- Are you concerned about the quality of your network functionality, as well as its bandwidth?
- Do you lack the internal IT expertise to accurately assess your current network capabilities compared to what you will need once Skype for Business, Skype for Business Online, or Teams is installed?
- Do you have users complaining about their current experience with Skype for Business, Skype for Business Online or Teams?
If you answered “yes,” it’s time to explore Yorktel’s Microsoft Network Readiness Assessment.
The Yorktel Difference
Microsoft Partnership Expertise – As a Microsoft Certified Communications and Cloud Productivity Partner, Yorktel has the technical resources to plan, deliver and manage all of Microsoft’s products and solutions in any combination to meet our customers’ specific business needs. Our keen understanding of the Microsoft environment helps organizations make intelligent decisions about how their Microsoft components will interact for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Also, Yorktel holds partnerships with other Microsoft Certified Partners, providing an additional layer of industry expertise.
Value-Add Core Competencies – Yorktel Consultancy provides additional value-added core competencies, including cloud implementation and management, system cost/feature analyses, asset management, and data and analytics analysis. These capabilities provide an unusual dimension of expertise to our Microsoft product integration projects.
Customizing the Mobile Modern Workplace – Yorktel’s Consultancy has the feet-on-the-street knowledge of Microsoft products, allowing us to assist clients in navigating the cultural impact of their new technologies in addition to the technology adoption itself. We recognize the benefits and pitfalls of each type of product installation and how they will impact your end-users. Our goal is yours – to meet your expectations, achieve your business goals, and maximize your new solution’s benefits to best accommodate your user base.