Univago HE Video Platform-as-a-Service: A Breakthrough in Telemedicine
Telemedicine isn’t a new concept. In fact, telemedicine has been around since the early 1900s when people in remote areas of Australia used two-way radios, powered by bicycle pedals, to communicate with the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
So what’s changed? The introduction of Univago HE marks a distinct advancement for the world of telemedicine. In the past, telemedicine offers attempted to repurpose the same video conferencing systems used in corporate meeting rooms for healthcare applications.
Patients and clinicians deserve better! Now, Univago HE is the first all-inclusive telemedicine video platform-as-a-service offer designed and built from the ground up to support versatile telemedicine workflows with the reliability and security that is critical for the future of patient care.
- Includes everything needed to video-connect patients with clinicians, care teams, medical experts and family
- Includes managed services, software, licenses, monitoring, diagnostics, reporting and hardware – no costly add-ons
- Includes service and support for life of the contract, freeing healthcare providers to focus on patient outcomes
- Eliminates prohibitive, up-front CapEx costs; aligns expenses to delivery of services with subscription-based billing
- Leverage extensible video platform across multiple telemedicine workflows; no more costly, single-use devices
- Support for current and future telemedicine workflows with optimized audio and precision HD video
- Speed patient evaluations with intuitive controls and presets
- Infrared lighting for night-viewing without patient disruption
- Interoperable with traditional videoconferencing systems, Skype clients and WebRTC browsers
- Integrate with customer healthcare applications, including electronic medical records, with free APIs and SDKs
- Extension of proven Univago™ video services platform – reliably delivering millions of collaboration minutes from hardened, SOC2-certified data centers
- Identify and resolve potential issues before they impact clinicians or patients; dozens of self-diagnostics being monitored every minute to ensure readiness
- Remote management tools optimize service and support for care-free use by clinicians
- Maximize uptime and minimize patient disruption; modular design with on-site spares speed any potential repair
- HIPAA compliant for patient privacy; verified by Pivot Point Security
- ISO 27001 certification assures security of information assets
- Hosted in hardened SOC2-certified data centers
- Patient information never saved on platform and all media fully encrypted; secure logins and authentication required