For The Government
Yorktel is a seasoned provider of all levels of secure and non-secure video conferencing, telepresence and staffing solutions for the Federal Government. Our strategic team of federally focused account managers, program managers and engineers are dedicated to creating solutions that adapt to the nuances, operational support and security levels that pertain to the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. Our portfolio spans all agencies including DOE, DOED, SSA, VA, USDA, DOJ, and HHS, as well as all segments of the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.
At Yorktel we understand how the Federal Government works. As our largest customer, and the federal community being the largest user of video in the world, we understand the requirement for mission critical solutions that allow for a presence across five time zones, 50 states and territories and 180 countries.
We realize that today’s federal CIOs are expected not only to drive efficiency, transparency, and strengthen information and network security, but also to implement the best technologies and practices to establish and maintain the necessary relationships with the public.
To meet these growing security and compliance requirements, Yorktel only works with manufacturers that can provide a product that is government certified and accredited. We are committed to delivering complete visual communications solutions that meet U.S. government security, interoperability and performance requirements, these include products that are:
- FIPS 140-2 Validation
- IPv6 Certifications
- DoD DSN Joint Interoperability Test Command Certification (JITC)
- Information Assurance Accreditation (IA)
- DUNS 133658445
- CAGE ONTL6
- 334310 – Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing
- 512110 – Motion Picture and Video Production
- 512191 – Teleproduction and Other Postproduction Services
- 517911 – Telecommunications Resellers
- 517919 – All Other Telecommunications
- 519130 – Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541820 – Public Relations Agencies
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561990 – All Other Support Services
- 811213 – Communication Equipment Repair and Maintenance
We have been able to implement solutions and services for our federal customers that have enabled them to communicate with geographically displaced personnel and experience video quality equivalent to in person collaboration. Based on our provided solutions, Federal agencies have experienced faster reaction time to emergency situations, increased departmental efficiency, achieved faster decision making, more efficient means to employee training, and increased content sharing.
Washington DC Metro & Federal Office
8400 Corporate Dr., Suite 450
Landover, MD 20785 (New Carrollton, MD)
Here are some of the agencies we serve: