NASA SEWP V Contract
Yorktel is a Prime contract holder on the NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) GWAC (Government-Wide Acquisition Contract). Each contract consists of a five-year base period from May 1, to April 30, 2020, and one five-year option to extend the period of performance through April 30, 2025.
Yorktel Prime Contract Number: NNG15SD95B
Scope of Contract: IT Products, Services, and Training
Authorized Purchasers: All Federal Agencies and authorized contractors
CAGE Code: 0NTL6
DUNS #: 13-165-8445
TAX ID #: 22-26-24906
NAICS Code: 541519
NASA SEWP V Home Page: www.sewp.nasa.gov
Request for Quote, RFI and Provider Look-up tools: www.sewp.nasa.gov/sewp_tools.shtml
- 30 years’ experience successfully supporting Federal Agencies
- Over 70 Yorktel employees located on-site at Federal sites
- Established OEM partnerships provide effective pricing, maintenance, and delivery order management
- ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ITIL, PMI and CMMI best practices
- Dedicated Yorktel SEWP PMO Team and support personnel
- Prompt responses for quote, proposal and technical or support requests
- Full staff of certified engineers, solutions architects, and technicians
- Program is more than a contract / catalog
- Flexible yet constrained
- IT Focused Product Solution Contracts
- Oversight, reporting, scope requirements
- Quick / Efficient
- Internal performance measured in hours
- Focus is on quality not quantity
- Innovative – Always open to trying new ideas “Often Happy; never satisfied”
- Cannot force agencies to follow processes not geared to their agency
- Commercial contracts = rely on commercial practices
The SEWP contracts offers a wide range of Information Technology (IT) products and equipment including network equipment, software products, cloud based services, telecommunication, video conferencing systems and other IT and Audio-Visual Products. Included are product based services such as installation and maintenance.
The SEWP Business Operations & Workstation Laboratory (BOWL) offers low prices (generally below GSA schedule prices), the lowest surcharge (0.39%) included in the pricing, and the easiest and fastest ordering procedure using pre-competed contracts.
Ordering through SEWP, Agencies can find an exact fit for their needs at the best overall value by choosing the right solutions offered directly by leading hardware and software manufacturers and experienced Government integrators.
Yorktel SEWP V Ordering Guide
Yorktel’s SEWP V ordering guide contains information including issuing requests, delivery orders, the Fair Opportunity Clause, Maintenance, Warranty, Customer and Technical Support:
CLICK HERE to download the Yorktel SEWP V Ordering Guide
The ordering guide is PDF format, if you need assistance viewing the PDF, please visit Adobe’s website at http://get.adobe.com/reader/ where you will find a free download of Adobe Reader.
If you are a vendor interested in adding your IT products to our SEWP contract, please contact John Tisdale, Yorktel’s SEWP V Program Manager, at email@example.com.
NASA SEWP V Website
NASA SEWP V BOWL
Yorktel SEWP V PMO
Customer and Technical Support
Yorktel SEWP PM
Yorktel SEWP DPM
732-413-6000 ext. 7202