Yorktel VideoCloud™: Cloud-based Videoconferencing Services
With a variety of options to meet the requirements of any company’s environment
and access needs, Yorktel simplifies the complexities of multi-source video.
Meet your videoconferencing challenges:
- Support demand spikes, while remaining within IT budget guidelines
- Update to existing applications and integrate new applications
- Support video conferencing infrastructure for global operations
- Interoperability between rooms, devices, systems and more.
- Support public, private and hybrid clouds
Download a Brochure
Fill out the form to download our brochure and speak with a Yorktel representative about your company’s unique needs.
Speak to a Yorktel Representative today at 800.982.9675
- A better room-based experience
- Integrates well with existing environments
- Connect directly to a private MPLS network for added security and full QoS operation
- Carrier network agnostic
- Supported by a World-Class multi-lingual 24/7 VNOC and Service Desk managing up to 16,000 room endpoints in 84 countries
Enterprise-Class Video Conferencing-as-a-Service
The Yorktel VideoCloud™ is a comprehensive cloud-based videoconferencing service that enables businesses to leverage Yorktel’s global hosted video infrastructure in lieu of purchasing costly infrastructure or to augment existing internal capabilities.
Eliminates expensive capital expenditures (CAPEX) for video conferencing infrastructure with a single monthly cost (OPEX) per room or per user.
Global, Reliable, Scalable
Incorporates best-in-class network and video bridging infrastructure from leading manufacturers, located in secure data centers in North America, Europe and Asia. Supporting customers in 84 Countries.
Enables multiple levels of connectivity ranging from standard H.323/SIP video conferencing rooms, desktop and mobile conferencing clients to Lync Federation and telepresence systems interoperability.
Whether an open network or a secure one, managed or self-service, our solutions, professional expertise and global infrastructure ensure you get the big picture.